After a rather lengthy website maintenance today, we're finally ready to unveil the new Infinity Nest website!
It's been quite the journey to get here and we've still got a long way to go before everything is finalized but we're happy to release the first iteration of the new website today. It should be noted that we consider this beta software and bugs are to be expected.
So what's new?
Everything! We've started anew from a completely blank slate and redesigned the website from the ground up to be faster, more secure and easier to use (and prettier to look at!). Here's a short list of some of the most noteworthy changes:
- New forums layout
- New homepage layout
- New downloads page layout
- New account settings layout
- New store layout
- A brand new text editor for the forums (no more Markdown!)
- Reactive components (notifications and more soon!)
- Updated framework version
- Security updates
- More payment options
And many more small details!
- It is currently impossible to edit replies to threads
- The editor in the account settings page does not load
- User profiles are inaccessible
- There is no option to withdraw Community Points (CP)
- Activation emails may be blocked by certain email providers like Yahoo and others
- The FAQ and Support links on the homepage lead to nowhere
- Profile details like avatars, signatures, etc.. have been wiped