Frequently Asked Questions
What are the server rates?
The amount of EXP you get from hunting monsters is fixed, meaning you can run any dungeon at any difficulty and you will still receive the same amount of Experience.
We suggest that you run dungeons like the Astral Coven Laboratory (ACL/DTMI) until level 50. After that you could run Queen's Garden in Liverwort Marina until level 60. For more in-depth information, refer to this guide.
We have slightly increased gold rates although there's few good ways to farm gold.
The most efficient way to gain gold is to run abyss dungeons and sell the Dimensional Fragments. If you want more information about gold farming, you can refer to this guide.
The drop rates are slightly increased, just like the gold rates, however it's very easy to farm in-game.
For example, if you run a nest or two, you can gain enough materials to craft an entire Lvl. 60 Epic gear set! Altheums and diamonds to enhance your gears are easy to drop as well.
100% success rate for Lvl. 60 Epic gear until +8. After that, the rates are roughly same as in official server.
Nothing happens after pressing "Start" on the launcher.
Your antivirus probably deleted Inf_Auth.exe or IDN.dll from your DN folder. Sometimes, these files get flagged as a Trojan or various other types of viruses. We, the Infinity Nest Team certify that these files are not viruses and are completely safe to use.
Follow these simple steps to be able to use the Infinity Nest Launcher:
- Go to your antivirus software settings and add the Infinity Nest folder to the list of exceptions so the files don't get deleted.
- Extract either Inf_Auth.exe or IDN.dll (or both if they were deleted) from your original archive to your Infinity Nest folder. If you have deleted your original download, you can grab Inf_Auth.exe here or IDN.dll here
How to download the game?
Downloading the Infinity Nest client is very simple. Follow these steps to download and play the game:
- Register your Infinity Nest account.
- Login to your new account if you aren't already logged in.
- Choose from one of our available download links. (Full Client (Google)
- Once the download has completed, extract the archive using 7zip.
- You should now have a new folder containing the Infinity Nest client. Open it and start the launcher by clicking on 'InfinityNest_Launcher.exe'
- That's it! Simply enter your account details in our Login window and you're all set.
Whenever I try to start the game, I get a crash and an error saying 'DragonNest stopped working'
Your pc/laptop has most likely dual graphic card and it causes the game to crash.
Solution: Disable one of your graphic cards or your integrated GPU and everything should be working fine. For the best performance we strongly suggest you try disabling both of them, one at the time, to see which one delivers best Infinity Nest experience.
Where can I see the changes on the server?
How to register an account?
Creating an account for yourself is quite simple. First of all, you have to register a website account here.
Once you're done with this, you have to log into your freshly created account, click 'Account Settings', then 'Game Account'. On this page you will be able to create an account that you can use in-game.
I forgot my account details, what should I do?
There's nothing to worry about if you've lost your account details (password, PIN, etc) as we're here to assist you with issues like this one as well.
All you have to do is submit a ticket under the 'Other' section. Please try to provide as much information as possible for us to help you. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to receive a reply.
How to donate?
You can purchase Infinity Cores (XC) from our website. You have to log into your website account, click 'Store', then choose the donation option that is suitable for you.
*Note: Only PayPal is accepted at the moment.