Frequently asked questions
JoinedSep 2nd, 2016
Q: How do I register? It doesn’t seem to be working.
A: Make sure that you’re inputting details correctly.
- Must be using a valid, unique email.
- The username must be minimum 6 characters long.
- The password must also be minimum 6 characters long.
- You shall see a notice upon successful registration.
Note: This is for your WEBSITE account. The username is only a display name.
Q: I only see Full Client downloads, are there any torrents?
A: While Infinity Nest does not currently provide and official torrent, players have suggested using Internet Download Manager (internet / latency difficulties). A player has also created a torrent link located here: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/19118670
Launcher Patch Failed
Q: My launcher isn’t patching, what can I do?
A: Try doing a manual patch method instead.
- Download patch files from https://patch.infinitynest.com/dn/patches/
- Include all missing patch files after your current patch version.
- Re-run the Launcher.
Make sure you check the following before downloading / playing.
- We recommended your antivirus / firewall are disabled to successfully download, although unnecessary.
- Exclude your whole Infinity Folder from your antivirus / defence programs.
- Check that you can locate 'Inf_Auth.exe.' (edited)
Q: I press start, but nothing happens. What’s wrong?
A: You are missing 'Inf_Auth.exe.'
- Try to retain it from your antivirus.
- Alternatively re-extract it into your folder.
- Make sure you whitelist / exclude the whole folder from your defences.
Unable to Load Patch Config List
Q: I get an error message that says 'unable to load patch config list', what can I do?
A: Thanks to the solution on Cherry Credits forums.
- Open internet explorer
- Click file
- Find work offline, un-check.
- Run game launcher or
- Open internet explorer
- Click tools
- Internet options
- Check restore defaults
- Apply changes
- Run game launcher
Q: I get the error message, 'Username or Password is incorrect!', why?
A: Most likely because you have either forgotten your password / are using the wrong credentials to login.
- Your registration details are website account credentials.
- You must create a game account under account settings.
- If you still encounter issues, submit a support ticket under account settings.
Client Data Error
Go to Windows Defender Security Center.
Click on "App & browser control" located on the left and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Exploit protection settings".
On the System settings pane, do the following:
Turn all of the settings to "off by default" except for the two options listed below:
- Randomize Memory allocation (Bottom-up ASLR)
- Use default (On)
On the Program settings pane, do the following (but make sure to add the file DragonNest.exe into the list first):
Leave all of the settings unchecked except for the following:
- Randomise Memory allocation (Bottom-up ASLR)
- Check the "Override system setting" box.
- Click the switch to the "On" position.