Late-March Updates 25/03/2018
JoinedSep 2nd, 2016
Greetings Infinity Nesters! It's time for another update, the following are the full patch notes for our Late March update.
To share your feedback, please post in the General forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Support forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Support forum or contact us on Discord in the Support channel.
Typhoon Kim Nest (Extreme)
This patch we've released brand new up-scaled content, featuring one of the older Level 60 nests! The entrance is located at our Garden of Alteum (the same place where you complete daily nests). We currently feature no entrance pass requirements, unlimited revives, an SHD-style revival system, new DPS check mechanics, and more. The runs are currently limited to two per week, per character. Please check it out in-game!
- English translation pack updates.
- Client security improvement.
- Anticheat updates.
- Adjusted the Alteum Infused Coin exchange requirements at Rosalinde's Crescent Moon Ace Shop from x14 to x10 Coins.
- Added a new coin exchange shop at Rosalinde.
- Adjusted the login screen to reflect the latest content.
- Adjusted several weather and environments. Saint's Haven is no longer dark and gloomy. It'll burn your eyes out. You guys asked for it.
- Removed PKN from the weekly challenges pool.
- Ended the Saint Patrick's Day sales in the XC Shop.
- Shinobi's skill Izuna Drop (EX) fire effect will persist after the skill has been cast.
- Ripper's skill Arsonist fire effect will persist after the skill has been cast.
- The InfinityNest Starter Pack will not display the contents when hovering over the box, and will not display the items obtained when consumed. The items will still appear in your inventory tabs.