Mid-February Updates 18/02/2018
JoinedSep 3rd, 2016
Greetings Infinity Nesters! It's time for another update, the following are the full patch notes for our February update.
To share your feedback, please post in the General forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Support forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Support forum or contact us on Discord in the Support channel.
Table of Contents: Patch Highlights General Updates Bug Fixes
New U-Grade Costume Weapons
After lots of requests from the players in our community, we have decided to add the Cafe/Ziyo weapon packages to the Cash Shop under the "Limited" tab. The item and set bonuses are identical to the U-Grade costume weapons we've released for Halloween 2017. Please check them out at our Cash Shop!
- Added new weapon packages to the Cash Shop.
- English translation pack updates.
- Client security improvement.
- Fixed an issue wherein under very specific conditions, Pania weapons would not be consumed after using Chaos Cube but the player would still receive 2x Phantom Shards, leading to an item duplication exploit. *
- Fixed an issue wherein under very specific conditions, DDN-L weapons would not be consumed after using Chaos Cube but the player would still receive the Wraths/Scales, leading to an item duplication exploit. *
- Fixed an issue wherein under specific conditions, loading into or exiting Saint Haven Defense would crash the client.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Active Login Event disappeared after Feb. 17, 2018.
- Fixed an issue wherein certain item slots of the Active Login Event were invisible to the player.
** Confirmed players who have abused the Chaos Cube item exploit will be processed for permanent suspension.
That's all folks! As always, we hope you enjoy this new update and we want to thank all of you for being a part of this community. Let us know what you think via our discord or a response to this thread!