Early-April Updates 10/04/2018
JoinedSep 3rd, 2016
Greetings Infinity Nesters! It's time for another update, the following are the full patch notes for our Early-April update.
To share your feedback, please post in the General forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Support forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Support forum or contact us on Discord in the Support channel.
- English translation pack updates.
- Client security improvement.
- Anticheat updates.
- Removed the event Infinity Boxes from XC shop.
- Added x5 [Quick HP Gain Potion] to the General Merchants. Purchase limit is two times per week.
- The Level Limit requirements for Goddess Proxy weapons obtained from our Starter Pack has been removed.
- [Light Fury] Having your shadow AI cast [Healing Chakra] is no longer possible. This was never intended on our end. The original floating animation has been applied.
- [Ripper] [Izuna Drop EX] - Fixed an issue wherein flame particles around the character at the time and after casting would persist indefinitely until a specific skill condition was met. The skill effect has been removed completely from its EX version.
- Ripper's skill Arsonist fire effect will persist after the skill has been cast. (Doesn't seem that big of a deal compared to the Izuna Drop EX particle bug, might keep this one in.)
That's all folks! As always, we hope you enjoy this new update and we want to thank all of you for being a part of this community. Let us know what you think via our discord or a response to this thread!
Next update, please look forward to some QOL (quality of life) adjustments to cater more with our new players!