- Guild: Paizuri
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sep 3rd, 2016
- CP: 375
1 month ago
Greetings Infinity Nesters! This Patch brings a multitude of additions and refinements to InfinityNest.
To share your feedback, please post in the General forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Support forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Support forum or contact us on Discord in the Support channel.
Table of Contents:
Chaos Cubes for Pania Weapons
As requested by many in the past, we've finally implemented an option for players to convert their Pania weapons back into the Phantom Shards which were used to purchase the weapons in the first place.
- Phantom Shards obtained from the Chaos Cubes are bound, untradeable, and cannot be placed into Server Storage.
- The new Chaos Cube is located at Kelly's shop in Saint's Haven.
Nest Entrance Adjustments
Desert Dragon Nest: Normal & Hardcore, Guardian Nest, Arendel Trial Nest, and Mist Nest will all no longer require an entrance pass. We believe this is a quality update for our players, offering more accessibility without the requirement of completing other instances to obtaining entrance passes that could go to waste if the instance should be failed.
Techniques Recipe Adjustment
All Lv.70 Technique accessories crafting cost has been adjusted from x66 to x30. Another quality of life update for those who seek to further level their skills above the current Lv.70 cap, whether the purpose is for PVE or PVP.
- A second channel has been added to Saint Haven.
- All class trainer NPCs in Carderock will now display a guide on how to use Delilah for instant specialisation feature.
- Removed the [Quest] option from all class trainer NPCs in Carderock.
- [Infinity CC Coupon (100)] can now be exchanged in bulk, up to x50 at a time.
- English translation pack updates.
- Client security patches.
- Added Chaos Cubes for Pania. Ability to convert existing Pania weapons back into [Phantom Shard].
- Newly obtained [Phantom Shard] are no longer tradeable or server storageable.
- Removed entrance pass requirements for Desert Dragon Nest: Normal & Hardcore.
- Removed entrance pass requirements for Guardian and Mist Nest.
- Removed entrance pass requirements for Arendel Trial Nest.
- Renamed [Infinity Fragment Store] -> [Infinity Store].
- Removed unused options at [Pania] NPC interaction menu.
- Added [Infinity CC Coupon (1,000)] & [Infinity CC Coupon (10,000)] to [Pania]'s Infinity Store.
- Adjusted crafting recipe for Lv.70 Technique Accessories. Reduced the Fragment requirement from x66 > x30.
- [Chaos Cube (Pania)] has replaced the spot of [Chaos Cube (Ring)] at Kelly's shop.
- [Chaos Cube (Ring)] has temporarily been removed from Kelly's shop.
- Weekly limit of DQs (Extreme) has been lowered from 7 to 5 clears per week.
- Active Login Event no longer rewards gold per milestone.
- (PVE) (Bringer) Decreased the damage mitigation of [Pulse Ring] from -70% > -50%.
- (PVE) (Priest) Decreased the damage mitigation of [Grand Sigil] from -70% > -50%.
- (PVE) (Priest) Decreased the cooldown of [Grand Sigil] from 150s > 120s.
- Fixed an issue wherein certain class weapons were not displayed correctly at Pania's Infinity Gear store.
That's all folks! As always, we hope you enjoy this new update and we want to thank all of you for being a part of this community. Let us know what you think via our discord or a response to this thread!
Edited 1 month ago