- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sep 2nd, 2016
- CP: 40119
11 months ago
At Infinity Nest, the players come first. However, rules and regulations must be set in order to maintain gameplay quality for other players. For this reason, we've compiled a list of various actions that are forbidden on Infinity Nest. Please note that there may be other punishable offences not included on the list.
The method of punishment for breaking any of these guidelines is up to the discretion of Infinity Nest staff members.
Rules of Conduct
- This should go without saying but treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Please use primarily English in chat.
- Respect others. Deliberate provocation of others is not allowed. Friendly humour is allowed, however, both parties must be consenting and it should not be at someone else's expense.
- Advertising or endorsing other private servers.
- Discussing other games is allowed, so long as it does not boast in ways that could be interpreted as advertising.
- Impersonating other players or staff members.
- Buying or selling in-game items via any currency other than in-game currency over the forums.
- Trading or sharing account details is forbidden.
- Lying when reporting in-game incidents to staff members.
- Harassment of any player or staff member.
- Disruption of any official online event.
- Any sort of spamming.
- Publicly discussing punishment.
- Posting on behalf of any players that were banned or received any form of punishment.
- Signatures must not contain any spoilers, endorsement of any other servers, advertisement, pornographic or mature content.
- Multi-Posting. Users can edit their previous post should it be the latest post in any thread.
- Flaming. Flaming includes any form of harassment, profanity, or generally any harsh tone. If flaming occurs, all participants are susceptible to punishment.
- Publicly posting any suggestive content. This includes graphic content, gore, violence, pornography, or any kind of mature content. Should any user find a post that may be considered suggestive, they may report by using the report button located at the bottom of each post.
- Making a secondary forum account to bypass a ban that resulted on the original account.
- Posting illegal content such as links to torrents, links that stream movies/TV shows, links to download music, or any form of illegal free services.
- Encouraging rule breaking.
- Intentionally abusing the Community Points system by making spam, unnecessarily long or otherwise undesirable posts.
Edited 5 months ago